Show as Example
- Youngest Schterbatsky daughter
- Beautiful child, admired at balls
- refuses Levin bc in love with Vronsky, then marries Levin later
- A “simple,” religious, lovely, pleasant girl
- concerned with “womanly” matters — keeping the house, raising children — opens Levin’s eyes to the wonders of this world
- Takes care of dying Nikolay in heroic fashion — high side of 9 (and 2, but more 9) — "being with" what Levin can't seem to handle, the dying body, in the style of healthy, present, self-possessed 9s.
- Becomes a mother in spectacular fashion; her love and connection to the child